Testimonial to Dr. Richard L. Richman.
To whom it may concern,
After seeing four MDs and two psychics (one of whom was Sylvia Browne, who suggested that I eat more amino acids), I was getting desperate regarding a chronic illness.
I had been reading on the Internet about my symptoms: poor sleep, chronic fatigue, brain fog etc. and I thought I might have candida. I did not know of a way to get a diagnosis. When I brought it up to the MDs they would dismiss the idea.
I went to a health fair hoping to find someone who might help me, and I ran into Dr. Richman, who (using kinesiology) diagnosed me with an advanced case of candidiasis in about a minute. I immediately went on the diet and in about six months was declared essentially free of candida. My mood and energy improved and I felt much better.
That was 12 years ago. I did have one relapse with the candida, but again felt back to normal in the same way, participating in Dr. Richman’s specific cleansing program.
Since then, because of the distance from my house in San Jose to his office in Oakland which is about 60 miles, and the fact that the therapy Dr. Richman offers is not covered by my insurance, I have been seeing him whenever I have a condition that my regular doctor cannot help me with.
Here is a partial list of what he has been able to do for me over the years...
- I developed pain in both of my legs from the thigh down. Dr. Richman told me to throw my new shoes away, which I did, and the pain ended.
- I developed a “frozen shoulder” where I was unable to lift my arm over my shoulder. My doctor prescribed pain medication and therapy. After about six weeks I went to Dr. Richman, who prescribed herbs and a different set of exercises and my shoulder immediately began to improve. Now it is completely normal.
- I developed sciatica from a ruptured disk. My doctor prescribed pain meds and a wait-and-see attitude. I finally went to Dr. Richman, who in two visits developed stretches for me to use. Now whenever I feel the slightest twinges of the sciatica I do the stretches and the pain goes away.
- A friend of mine was throwing up a clear liquid every morning, upon awakening, for about a year. Her M.D. was unable to help her. I finally convinced her to drive from Sacramento to see Dr. Richman. He diagnosed her with a hiatal hernia, massaged her a bit and gave her exercises to do. She stopped retching immediately and did not have the problem for the next two years that I was in touch with her.
- My roommate has a translating business, where she works at home in front of the computer. She would complain after a few hours that her back hurt, and then she would have trouble walking. This went on for a long time.
She saw a chiropractor here in town twice a week for three months for adjustments, without any improvement. Finally, after seeing Dr. Richman, who gave her an adjustment and prescribed a back-stretching device as well as exercises, some of which she does, she can now sit at the computer all day without discomfort. She still has discomfort when walking, but when she does the prescribed exercises, it improves greatly (or so she can walk again).
If you have a medical problem your MD or chiropractor cannot help you with and you are becoming desperate, I suggest you take a week’s vacation in San Francisco and see Dr. Richman. From downtown it is a simple BART and bus ride to his door.
He is the most one stop shop I know.
Bless Dr. Richman. The world needs more doctors Like him.